Recycling Cement Process
2.5D animation made for Heidelberg. The aim was to explain the utility of recycling in the cement production process. Production made by the studio MIB ( madeinbrussels.net )
Cement production in Pakistan dips during 5MFY19
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) has reported numbers of quantum index of the Large Scale Manufacturing (LSM) which posted a cumulative decline of 0.90 per…
Attock Cement announces completion of Iraq project
Jan 21 2019 Attock Cement Pakistan Limited (ACPL) on Monday announced that its project in Iraq is ready for commissioning and the company will start…
Egypt – Arabian Cement to Set up 14GW Solar Plant
Jan 17 2019 Arabian Cement Company has signed an agreement with Solariz Egypt for the setting up of a solar photovoltaic (PV) energy plant…
East African Portland Cement Denies Lafarge Acquisition Talks
– EAPC says may sell non-core assets to boost capital – Lafarge already owns 41.7% of EAPC Jan 21, 2019 East African Portland Cement Co.…
On going Projects Cement Plants in Pakistan
Kohat Cement: Line 4 Cement Plant 7800tpd Line 4 WHR-PP will be start very soon. Maple leaf Cement: New Line Cement Plant 7700 tpd FLSmidth…
World Cement News
- Fly ash and pozzolanas January 18, 2021The drive for alternative raw materials has put the spotlight on fly ash and pozzolanas. However, their use in cement has been around for some time. This mo...
- Peru cement market expands 12% YoY in December January 18, 2021Domestic dispatches in Peru increased 12 per cent YoY from 0.979Mt in December 2019 to 1.098Mt in December 2020, according to the country’s cement associati...
- Pakistani cement exports fall 9% in December January 18, 2021Cement exports from Pakistan saw an 8.6 per cent YoY decline to US$19.253m in December when compared with US$21 in December 2019, according to the Pakistan ...
- ACC and Ambuja Cements looks to optimise supply chain January 18, 2021India’s ACC Ltd and Ambuja Cements have contracted Blue Yonder, a leading digital supply chain provider, to implement a supply chain optimisation and digita...
- German company interested in garbage recycling projects in Punjab January 16, 2021Innovative Techno Plus a German […]Admin
- Construction activities increasing in the country January 16, 2021Pakistan has seen a considerable […]Admin
- Land alloted to Century steel at Rashakai SEZ January 16, 2021The Special Economic Zone (SEZ) […]Admin
- Oil production falls January 16, 2021During the second quarter of […]Admin
- Addressing socio-economic effects under $1 billion grant by Chinese government January 16, 2021The 1st (smart meet-up) meeting […]Admin
- A cause for cautious optimism January 18, 2021Imran Akram, IA Cement, reviews the impact of COVID-19 on the global cement sector and provides a forecast for recovery in 2021.
- World Cement Association committees set 2021 agenda January 18, 2021The World Cement Association’s Professional Committees announced their goals for the global cement industry in the new year at the WCA’s 4th General Assembly Meeting in December, taking the opportunity to review progress made so far and set priorities for the year ahead.
- ACC Limited and Ambuja Cements Ltd implement Blue Yonder Luminate Planning for supply chain transformation and digitalisation January 18, 2021The two Indian units of LafargeHolcim have announced that they have chosen Blue Yonder, a leading, end-to-end, digital supply chain platform provider, for their supply chain transformation and digitalisation.