Do you want to become a contributor? Well, we’ve got good news for you. You can now submit your work to us and we’ll publish it on our website. We’re providing an open platform for opinionated content that explores our community and builds an informed perspective on the Cement, Gypsum, Coal and technology related to sectors. You don’t need to have any prior experience; we just want some tech-savvy and cool individuals to join hands with us. There are a few simple rules that you’d have to follow:
- Content should be original and not copied from somewhere else. We do not appreciate plagiarized content.
- You will have to send your article to email@example.com with a proper title, subtitle, category, your name and a short introduction of yourself.
- Make sure that there are no grammar mistakes; otherwise your article will have a high chance of getting rejected.
- We may edit the title as per our guidelines.
- You can choose from any of the categories that we’ve mentioned on our website.
- The article needs to have a minimum of 1 photo which will be added as the feature image and the rest will be added in the article. The dimensions of the photo for feature image should be 1280×720 pixels.
- The minimum word count of the article should be 400.
Our editorial team will review your articles after they have been submitted. You can also get your articles posted anonymously but we’ll still require your real name, which will remain confidential.
Terms & Conditions:
- All articles by contributors will be published with their respective names unless stated otherwise.
- Thecement.pk will reserve the right to either accept or reject any article submitted and provide no guarantee of it being published if it’s rejected.
- This particular portal is only for individuals who want to voluntarily get their content published online. You will not be compensated or reimbursed for any content that you have submitted here.